Ludhiana - Not just a city but a heritage

                                                        Ludhiana - Industrial capital of Punjab




This blog is not written from a tourist point of view but rather an emotional angle. This is because the city that I am going to talk about is my hometown. 

We all know that Ludhiana is known for hosiery and cycle parts. I never valued the hosiery part while I was staying here. I could realize the value when I was in Bangalore and doing shopping in Lifestyle. The same product which I brought from there costing more than Rs 1,000 was manufactured in Ludhaina itself and had a hosiery name printed on it which was just next door to my ancestral house. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kutch nahi dekha to kuch nahi dekha - so true it is!!!

Udaipur - A place with Palaces, lakes, cafes, and of historical significance!!!

Nainital, Bhimtal, Mukteshwar, Ranikhet, Kausani, Almora (Kumaon Region)